Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Father painting and the Sycamore Tree

  My father loves to paint. While my father Paints, he likes to talk to me about different things. Once he said "A painting is more than just the sum of its parts." Then he started explaining that a cow is just a cow and so on, but when you put it altogether, it makes magic. I  understood what he meant but I never really felt that magic happen, until I climbed the Sycamore Tree. The view up there was so amazing. I felt like I was flying like the birds that I see. I love that tree a lot. It is like my best friend. It listens to me, makes me happy and it is just so amazing. Words just can't tell you the feeling. That is how breathe taking it is. The Sycamore Tree is something that has a sentimental value to me because of all the amazing things I have done up there in the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment