Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Money and Uncle David Talk

 I had a talk with my parents not only about money, but my Uncle David as well. My uncle has a mental retardation problem that my dad always keeps to himself. I never met uncle David. I always wonder how he looks like and how retardation feels like. My father said that he pays for everything for David. Which leads us to money. I said to myself, doesn't the landlord fix everything, then why does my dad. I found out that we rented the house, not own it and my dad fixes everything because then they don't have to pay more to the landlord. My parents were arguing about that and ended up talking about Uncle David. My mother wanted the money for the family, but helping out a family member I thought was great. In the end, I love my parents so much because of their kind heart and I am happy because they are my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment