Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bryce Hates My Yard

 Bryce,this boy...my next door neighbour...my crush! Believe it or not my crush,crushed me! I am so angry,embarassed and confused! For two years I have been giving him eggs that my chickens laid. My neighbours Mrs.Stueby and Mrs.Helms bought those eggs while I gave them to Bryce for free. Then I found out that Bryce has been throwing them away for two years. Those eggs could have been an extra hundred dollars. He throws them away because of my yard! He said it was a mess! He also asked me if I have heard of "salmonella poisoning." After that I just got so embarassed that I ran to my room and I just cried my heart out. I never want to talk to him ever again! That's how I feel! But after having a talk with my parents about money, I thought maybe I should clean the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment